Job DescriptionMaintenance Superintendent (Fixed Plant)
- 8:6 - Roster
- Competitive Salary
- Contract to Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and mechanically minded Maintenance Superintendent to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on an 8:6 roster.
- Responsible for overseeing and organizing Fixed Plant maintenance activities.
- Making sure a safe workplace is maintained and that all staff act in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
- Providing strategic direction, ensuring that both the long term and day to day maintenance requirements meet this direction.
- Assisting with planning, budgeting and scheduling activities.
- Ensuring compliance with business processes and quality standards are met across all maintenance activities.
- Providing effective leadership, helping with the development of all Maintenance staff.
Ideally you will have a strong mechanical background and senior leadership experience within Fixed Plant mining. You will have excellent communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to lead and develop a highly successful team. This is a fast paced, across-the-board position so you will also need excellent time management, planning skills, as well as a strong commitment to safety. You will also be proficient in MS Office and will have exposure using the software system SAP.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent development initiatives, this role will allow you to continue to grow your career in a great working environment. You will also be offered a competitive rate and will be working in state of the art facilities.