Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are seeking a Project Engineer for a 6 month renewable contract in France
Candidates must be fluent in French
Candidate must be an EU passport holder
Required - Project Engineer with 3 to 7 years of experience who will be responsible for the successful completion of part of a design project, manufacture and supply of equipment. He / She works in a multidisciplinary project team, and participates in the technical realization and the financial management and the planning for the batch which he / she is in charge, while ensuring the respect of the standards and requirements Quality and HSE in force within the Company.
Depending on the projects on which he / she will be involved, the Project Engineer will be required to carry out all or some of the following activities:
* Contribution to the technical dimensioning of products o Analysis of Customer Technical Specifications and applicable codes o Drafting of technical specifications for project suppliers, Participation in design reviews o Control of the consideration of the Quality and HSE requirements of the company in the preparation of technical files
* Management of purchases of materials or equipment o Launch and follow up of tenders and analysis of suppliers' proposals, o Piloting commercial and technical evaluations of offers o Placing orders o Supplier progress tracking o Organization of feedback and establishment of vendor evaluation at the end of the order
* Coordination of interactions between internal project actors o Participation in the Weekly Meetings of the projects o Participation in Experience Feedback (REX) Projects o Participation in project follow-up meetings with clients o Participation in risk analysis Projects
* Piloting of tests or manufacturing follow-up carried out on the production site o Realization and / or follow-up of tests o Follow-up of the manufacturing carried out on the production site: control of the respect of the planning and QHSE requirements, identification of drifts and implementation of corrective actions
Technical skills :
* Training in engineering sciences, thermal, electrical or mechanical specialization
* Fluent French/Fluent English
* Software: Abaqus (3D), Solidworks, COMSOL
* Knowledge of technical standards specific to the oil industry, including Quality and Safety
* Writing of technical documents: calculation notes, technical specifications, procedures and test reports Places of intervention: This position is based in Louveciennes in the 78.
Short-term trips in France and abroad are expected at the production site, at suppliers and customers.