Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting a Project Engineer for an 18 months contract role based in the South East. The successful candidate must perform engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Responsible for the execution of a portfolio of projects ranging up to £10m
- Participates in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards
- Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
- Ensures smooth transitions between project stages
- BSc Degree in Engineering field
- 5+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes - Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills