Engineering Technician II
|Job Title:||Engineering Technician II|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$35 - $40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 15:45|
• Inputs, maintains, QCs, extracts, manipulates, and analyzes competitor drilling data.
• Recognizes variations, deviations, and opportunities from the data and benchmarks against actual performance.
• Understands the data flow and key drilling phases from spud to rig release.
• Includes creating and utilizing spreadsheets and databases, screening and analyzing data, generating plots and PowerPoint slides for management, and use of Spotfire analytical tools.
• Use data management and reporting systems to collect drilling performance data from
• Develop protocol s to ensure data accuracy.
• Ability to accurately report findings in a manner which enables leadership to make informed decisions.
• Guide how results are visualized through the use of graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing the significant results they deduced.
• Incorporate internal and external data into industry and competitive benchmarking
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in drilling or as a drilling engineer.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Spotfire
• Ability to apply knowledge and experience to understand data sets and how to extract data to explain drilling performance across various operators and basins.
•Excellent communication and time management skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's