Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
• Inputs, maintains, QCs, extracts, manipulates, and analyzes competitor drilling data.
• Recognizes variations, deviations, and opportunities from the data and benchmarks against actual performance.
• Understands the data flow and key drilling phases from spud to rig release.
• Includes creating and utilizing spreadsheets and databases, screening and analyzing data, generating plots and PowerPoint slides for management, and use of Spotfire analytical tools.
• Use data management and reporting systems to collect drilling performance data from
• Develop protocol s to ensure data accuracy.
• Ability to accurately report findings in a manner which enables leadership to make informed decisions.
• Guide how results are visualized through the use of graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing the significant results they deduced.
• Incorporate internal and external data into industry and competitive benchmarking
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in drilling or as a drilling engineer.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Spotfire
• Ability to apply knowledge and experience to understand data sets and how to extract data to explain drilling performance across various operators and basins.
•Excellent communication and time management skills