Our Client is an international company specialised in construction industry.
The company belongs to large Group operating in technological and infrastructure sectors due to strengthen its position in Europe is currently recruiting for managerial positions.
The offer is addressed to professionals with proven track record in managing projects/ works from both commercial and technical side, especially to individuals with knowledge of infrastructure contracts such as: rail control/traffic system, overhead transmission lines, substations, telecommunications.
Apply for position of Head of Projects
Your key tasks will be to
- Assemble the teams of Project Managers
- Oversee daily operations of the different projects in design and execution phase
- Set comprehensive goals for performance
- Plan the execution of projects and the necessary resources to ensure their success
- Coordinate the execution of the different projects at Polish level in terms of quality, costs optimization, deadlines and profitability established at the beginning of the project
- Control and monitoring of budgets, purchasing policy and suppliers, logistic management of material equipment, carrying out controls to avoid deviations in the agreed working procedures
- Supervision of costs and deadlines established for each project
- Ensure the progress and compliance with the execution phases of the construction and start-up projects
- Ensure proper communication between clients and the project team
- Negotiate agreements with subcontractors and constantly manage them
- Manage project stakeholders
- Follow-up of the management of certifications and planning
- Make site visits to complete the monitoring of projects
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices and oversee compliance with those practices
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
- Assess and manage the principal project risks n's business within operations (proposals, projects and staffing)
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering as well as a solid technical understanding of and relevant experience from the construction industry
- have experience as a director / deputy director / senior project manager position and have gained hands-on experience with all phases of the construction of large infrastructure projects (Rail, Telecommunication, Power)
- have good people management skills and experience
- have leadership and team management experience from large, complex infrastructure projects, preferably from a strong matrix organisation, have business insights and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance
- speak fluent Polish is a must, speak and write English as we operate in an international environment and cooperate closely with our colleagues globally.