Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters support Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
Our Client is an international company specialised in construction industry.
The company belongs to large Group operating in technological and infrastructure sectors due to strengthen its position in Europe is currently recruiting for managerial positions.
The offer is addressed to professionals with proven track record in managing projects/ works from both commercial and technical side, especially to individuals with knowledge of infrastructure contracts such as: rail control/traffic system, overhead transmission lines, substations, telecommunications.
Apply for position of Project Manager
Your key tasks will be to
- prepare, manage and control the schedule including execution and recovery planning
- prepare, manage and control the budget including review and approval of POs, invoices and related reconciliation
- ensure work is executed per the approved project execution plan by providing direction to the site team
- main interface with the client including reporting on progress and issues as well as commercial items
- work with other department’s to implement companies established project management tools and systems on your assigned project
- work hand in hand with the construction manager, site engineers and senior foreman to efficiently lead the day to day project activities
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors, client reps, and other departments during all phases of the project
- mentor and coach junior Project Managers or site engineers in project management methodologies
- support the executive on other corporate initiatives from time to time, especially when not managing an active project
- must be willing to be on site the majority of time if and when required, especially during critical construction periods
We require that you have:
- Master degree, Electrical Engineering;
- Professional experience regarding the infrastructure contracts
- Ability to manage and lead the assigned projects;
- Ability to act in accordance with corporate standards and project procedures;
- Interest in multidisciplinary planning and interacting;
- Communication skills and willingness to work within the multicultural environment
- Team driven mindset;
- MS Excel/Office skills
- Very good Knowleg of MS project
- Understanding the project management methodology
- Ability to manage a contractual aspect of the contract
- Very good command of Polish and English language,