Materials Management Specialist
|Job Title:||Materials Management Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 17:13|
Providing assistance in process and systems solutions to meet the business functional requirements. Working across the SCM workstreams and other ERP workstreams, with multiple stakeholders and across multiple business units.
• Guide and influence cross enterprise stakeholders in the understanding, acceptance and deployment of the enterprise processes and systems.
• Provides leadership in the development and delivery of MML SCM processes, ERP systems detailed design, configuration, training and deployment
• Participate and provide feedback to the functional requirements for the detailed design and systems configuration of the associated applications and interfaces.
• Liaise with internal project and business partners to gain acceptance and alignment amongst key stakeholders.
• Enable the Supply Chain Operating Model by aligning processes with systems functionality.
• Ensuring all processes and functions are compliant with business, regulatory and government requirements
• Coaching, mentoring and influencing internal stakeholders on the benefits of the proposed solutions
• Develops, designs and conducts training sessions as a part of the roll-out process of new changes to the stakeholders of the identified processes
• Provides MML process and procedural support as requested
• Support and sponsors the ERP project guiding principles
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while simplifying and navigation complex issues
• Role will have assigned decision making authority to, design and configure tools, processes, and solutions to meet business or client needs within the MML SCM workstream.
• Substantial work will be required with other ERP workstreams to ensure integration of all requirements are met
• Required to influence and communicate complex issues to internal clients and external stakeholders, project staff; operations and maintenance teams, legal counsel and suppliers.
• Regular interfaces with peers in cross-functional teams including finance and asset management.
• Liaison with the cross-functional teams and business unit peers and leaders
• Other relationships include key supplier/vendor relations including SI provider
• Cross-functional ERP team relationships
• Cross-organizational business unit peers and leaders
• Strong relationships with peers and related functions are required to drive standardization and create enterprise-wide value
• University degree in Business, Economics and 3-5 relevant work experience in the SCM field, preferably experience across multiple SCM capabilities including category management, operations, major projects, materials management, contracts and P2P
• Supply Chain Management professional with a professional designation and/or a postgraduate qualification such as an MBA would be an asset
• Attention to detail, planning and organizational ability
• Effective Communication skills; listens carefully to others, keeps others informed and convey facts and information clearly in written communications.
• Intermediate level experience in all aspects of Materials Management and Logistics including inventory management and controls, materials requisitioning, receiving, replenishment, shipping and inbound/outbound transportation. Experience in a working warehouse environment is preferred.
• Relates well to others by readily involving others as appropriate to accomplish individual and group goals and willingly offers help or assistance to others as needed.
• Is polite, courteous and respectful in interactions with others and demonstrates an ability to cooperatively work with people with different backgrounds and perspectives.
• Understands and solves problems by collecting sufficient information and using logic when making decisions or taking action.
• Demonstrates awareness of the business and work group’s key priorities and aligns own activities with the work group’s goals.
• Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness while demonstrating a willingness to implement new ideas within acceptable boundaries.
• Shows respect and establishes trust by treating others fairly and acting consistently with stated policies, regulations and practices. Admit Mistakes, protects confidential information and follows through on commitments.
• Verbal and written communication, typically consists of developing and presenting project materials, leading workshops, coaching, mentoring, motivating and ensuring objectives are met
• Direct/indirect experience with the legal, accounting, tax, risk, financial controls and consultant support groups, as they pertain to the supply chain management functions.
• Knowledge of the Oracle Enterprise System would be a definite asset.
• Proven critical thinking capabilities (analytical, gathering information, collecting data, escalating problems with recommended solutions, foresee barriers and recommends ways to remove them).
• Capability to function well within a multiple-project environment within a team to meet required milestones or deadlines
Job Reference# 106043
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's