Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Line Borer to join a leading Iron Ore giant. This position is available to start immediately and has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor your will be required to complete scheduled maintenance and repairs on heavy mobile mining equipment. Your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Repairs and inspections on fleet.
- Planned maintenance on equipment
- Workshop duties and pit duties
- Service orders and reporting
- Previous experience working in a mining or heavy industry with line boring experience essential.
- Hoffman line boring equipment experiences (desirable) High regard for safety
- EWP ticket (desirable) Heavy Rigid Driver’s License (desirable)
- LF ticket essential
This an excellent opportunity to work in a stable ongoing position and gain further experience in your trade. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.