Job DescriptionAbout the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and Trade Qualified Automotive Electrician, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster, on a contract to permanent basis.
- Scheduled maintenance and fault finding on a variety of heavy and light vehicles.
- Assisting with electrical repairs and inspections on the Truck Fleet.
- Performing activities in and around the workshop and pit.
- Completing service reports and identifying parts requirements.
- Ensuring planned maintenance activities are in line with the maintenance schedule.
- Diagnosing and repairing of auto conditioning faults.
- Adhering and applying all site based policies and procedure, ensuring that all incidents are reported correctly.
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times.
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience as an Auto Electrician, along with an Australian recognized Trade certificate. Strong experience in mining production or a similar heavy industrial environment. Familiarity with the trouble shooting of heavy equipment on electronic and remote monitoring systems. You will also need an HR licence and experience with heavy mobile equipment. Specifically Caterpillar Trucks 777, 785, 789, 793.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.