Job DescriptionJob Title: Subsea Engineer (Field Ops)
Contract Length: 12 Month Renewable Contract (4 years expected work)
Location: Office Based - Luanda
NES are supporting a major Oil & Gas operator in sourcing a Subsea Engineer to be based residentially in their Operating office in Luanda for a major brownfield project
- To promote safety culture within the project and his activities.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To work by anticipation.
- Establish and manage his/her activities motivating his counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To liaise with the SPS package.
- To review the engineering documentation related to Subsea.
- To apply good practices available regarding the Maintenance engineering.
- To get feed-back from various teams for the various subjects. To compare with what is existing in SAP for any activity, as the job will consist in incorporating new data to the existing system.
- To manage all the subjects regarding Subsea maintenance engineering from the collection of data from the engineering documentation to the filling in of the templates for further download to SAP.
- To identify all the new functional locations related to the new equipment.
- To issue the operating procedures and the plans for the new equipment.
- To prepare the forms for the creation of the references for the new articles (to be put in stock or not).
- To ensure for the creation of the new articles’ references in SAP that all the details are available to make a valid purchase order (drawings with exact location of the spare, vendor reference, etc.).
- To identify the Safety Critical Elements.
- To do the recommendations for the supply of spare parts (operating and capital).
- To prepare the preservation recommendations for all spare parts.
- To prepare the templates regarding the changes in SAP for the download in SAP.
- To follow-up the purchase orders related to the spare parts.
- To support Field Ops & Commissioning team for Subsea subjects.
- To contribute, in the range of his competences, to the Maintenance Engineering for topsides equipment.
- To clarify where is stored the Subsea material who will be handed over to the permanent teams
- To adopt & to demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to :
- HSEQ rules & requirements
- Company Ethics & “Code of Conduct” policy
- To ensure that SAP is updated for PBF activities regarding procedures, plans, spare parts, critical elements, tools, etc. for Subsea.
- To deliver high quality documents as per defined planning.
- To ensure satisfactory interfaces & Communication with Field Operations teams (Luanda & Sites).
- Qualified Subsea engineer, with a professional experience in Field Operations of 10 years min.
- Experience as a method engineer (the participation in a MIEC would be a plus).
- Good coordination communication skills.
- Very rigorous in the job.