Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Oil, Gas and Energy companies that have been operating in New Zealand for around 120 years. They are currently seeking Refuellers to join their Auckland based team.
The roles will be focused around the safe and correct handling, storage and movement of our client’s products including the refueling of planes and tankers.
These roles are entry level positions with full training provided so don’t miss out to start your career with a world leader in the fueling industry.
- Maintain product quality and complete daily product quality checks
- Correct recording of all stock movement / sales
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- Ensure refueling is completed in timely fashion
- Maintain all necessary records on refueling / product quality activity
- Act as first line contact with customers and outside departments
- Preferably trade qualified
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement
- Heavy Trade License with hazardous goods and trailer endorsement
- Strong written language skills and numerical skills
- Good communicator
This is an urgent requirement, so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat on the role please phone Thomas on 0212477391 for further information.