Job DescriptionOur globally recognised Mining client is looking for Maintenance Electricians to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team. This is a rewarding and exiting opportunity, with the potential for growth and development.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment. You will be a positive and motivated individual whom displays high safety awareness at all times. You will display excellent communication skills as well as the capability of meeting deadlines and complying with company procedures and processes.
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical ideally
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Police Clearance
- C’ Class Driver License
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading player in the Mining industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.