Job DescriptionWith the return on the Mining Sector, NES has been contracted to provide recruitment services for several mine projects across the east coast. These projects include mine expansions, new constructions, mine restoration, major shutdowns and commissioning projects.
Due to several operations and maintenance service projects across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking experienced Excavator Operators to join the civil team. This position is DIDO only, working 6 days on 6 days off day shift only. For the right candidates there is long term work available.
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Standard 11 Induction or willing to obtain
- Be able to pass medical, drug & alcohol screenings
- Previous experience in the civil space
- Black Coal Competency/RII certificate
- Final Trim Experience
For a confidential discussion please contact Natasha Lee at NES on 07 3123 4433 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking APPLY