Job DescriptionCurrently seeking a Senior Enterprise Integration Architect with resorces industry experience for a Perth CBD based role.
The Enterprise Integration Architect position is a senior IT role that plays a key part in shaping and fostering continuous improvement and business transformation initiatives. You will assist the business to define and implement a strategy and roadmap that will leverage technology and innovation to coordinate our operational and corporate resources more effectively. Integration in the organisation is recognised as a key capability to more efficiently make decisions, predict problems, automate processes and share information through reduced latency and enhanced quality.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Information Solutions, key accountabilities for this position will include;
• Define vision, strategies, principles, standards and patterns to guide integration architecture efforts across the organisation
• Engage with corporate and site based operations stakeholders to ensure alignment and value
• Create integration reference architecture and roadmap based on modern architecture principles, and assess capability and process gaps between the current and future states
• Work across business and technical teams to ensure integration technology investment decisions deliver on business needs
• Drive technical prototypes and assessments in support of strategy recommendations
• Proven experience in defining IT Strategy within a mining or remote operations company
• Strong written and interpersonal skills from C-Level to deep technical
• Proven solution architecture experience with modern integration architecture and technology design, development and deployment at an enterprise scale
• Expert knowledge of microservice architectures and devops transformations
• Experience in building highly scalable integration for real time distributed operational systems
• Demonstrated knowledge of the processes, information and challenges specific to mining operations
• Formal certifications in Architecture (e.g. TOGAF, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Archimate) highly regarded
A mining operator that drives their culture and performance through their values, having a strong focus on safety, family and determination. With a strong grasp in the market, our client operates in two main areas located within the Pilbara region of Western Australia.