|Job Title:||HSE Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Greg Auburn|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 11:45|
Role: HSE Supervisor - Fabrication Yard
Location: Lobito, Angola
Duration: 12 Months Renewable
Requirements: Angolan Nationals
1. To support and enforce the Safety Culture Program and HSE Project objectives and directives.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he is managing or interfacing with. To
guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One client values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his counterparts and to work
diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To liaise with the packages of Project (FPSO, SPS especially).
7. To review the engineering documentation related to topsides equipment, mainly ICSS but also instrumentation and electrical
(the involvement in other disciplines as coordinator is possible).
8. To monitor the implementation of Project documentation procedures and working practices by Contractor.
9. To contribute in Project innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and
savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
10. To comply with the HSE Training required for his position.
11. To adopt and to demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and HSSE
rules and regulations.
12. To ensure promotion and implementation by the Construction team of the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy.
13. To be kept informed of Company Referential (CR, GS, and GM), international standards related to his area of responsibility,
taking knowledge from them for application to the Project.
To liaise actively with PBF HSE Leader in order to be kept informed of changes related to HSSE matters impacting his area of
To develop, as required, HSSE specific instructions at Construction Site.
14. To ensure promotion and implementation by Construction team of the Project Site HSSE plan and procedures.
15. To ensure that the Contractor is enforcing his contractual commitments, is implementing properly his Contract HSSE plan and
objectives, is safely, properly and timely performing his activities as per Company specifications, design and codes.
As such, he shall (or shall ensure through Yard HSE Supervisors):
- Participate to KOM with Contractor/Subcontractor with regards to HSSE matters.
- Perform routine and random HSSE inspections on a daily basis in order to monitor Contractor HSSE performance at
Construction Site and ensure the follow up of corrective actions.
- Stop & report immediately to Company Site Representative and PBF HSE Leader any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice.
- Interface with relevant Construction team and Contractor’s HSSE site authority on HSSE issues and on the implementation
of the Company HSSE requirements.
- Attend and participate in daily meetings and Tool Box Talks.
- Participate in the regular HSSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours.
- Participate to HSSE specific audits or visits.
- Participate to HIRAs and JRAs.
- Provide regular HSSE inspection & activity reports.
- Implement in close liaison with ZINIA HSE Coordinator appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in the implementation of Safety Campaigns and Safety Initiatives.
16. To ensure the follow-up of tracking of anomalies, incidents, accidents performed by the Contractor and maintain required
HSSE indicators (KPI's) for the project activities in the relevant construction site.
17. In general:
- To provide HSSE advises to the Construction team;
- To analyze / resolve HSSE issues and problems encountered by Construction team;
- To implement HSSE methods for the supervision of the day to day activities;
- To enforce decisions/directions taken at Project Management level, as directed by PBF HSE Leader.
18. To report to Site HSE Superintendent with regards to HSSE areas of concerns, problems encountered in the implementation of
HSSE both by Company Construction team and Contractor.
19. To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation issued under his area of responsibility.
Professional Experience (years): 5
Experience in similar position (years): mini 5 in Oil and Gas Project
Level / Diploma: Degree / Experienced in HSE
Languages: Portuguese mandatory + French or English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's