Job DescriptionI am currently recruiting for a Process Engineers for a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Renfrewshire
Key Responsibilities include,
- Providing technical leadership in the application of process engineering best practice, principles and process safety on a variety of key projects across site, including global supply and process capability improvements to the supply chain.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all aspects of technical knowledge on manufacturing unit operation(s) for which he/she is responsible for, including ensuring Critical Process Parameters are identified, understood, monitored and controlled.
- Providing process engineering support for Product Lifecycle Management, including input to Technical Risk Assessment (and escalation), development and use of Product Control Strategies, Product Performance Monitoring and assessment, and maintenance of knowledge management associated with dose/product form.
- Use of tools such as RCA to problem solve Technical issues
- Leading process improvement projects on site, ensuring appropriate technical change control to deliver robust, sustainable solutions
- Executing key technical activities including trials, improvement projects, RCAs, HAZOP studies, validation activities where appropriate
- Leading and supporting design and development work in support of equipment selection, installation and validation (including business process change) and support the standardisation of manufacturing and process measurement technology on site
- Supporting the identification of Critical Process Parameters (CPP) for all new and existing products, to ensure appropriate control systems are in place for robust process operations.
- Ensuring compliance with site standard operation procedures.
- Ensuring that GMP, Quality, Health and Safety processes are adhered to in all aspects of role. Must have a good working knowledge of Process Safety and associated systems.
The successful candidate will be
- Degree or above qualified Chemical Engineering discipline
- Have experience gained as a Senior or Principal Process Engineer role within a hygienic industry, preferably GMP / GLP regulated environment.