Job DescriptionOur client, is currently seeking an Intermediate Document Control Analyst in Calgary, AB for a contract position. This position will start out part-time and will move into a full time role in a couple of months. The qualified candidate must be local to Calgary.
- 5 +Years experience in both an EPC and Operator company
- Working Multiple Projects at once
- Able to follow processes
- Experience working with Sharepoint
- Liaising with Project Managers and Engineers on a day to day basis
- Operate and maintain systems for the collection, classification, retrieval and retention of records, images, documents and information
-Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or policies and up to those within authorized limits
- Full responsibility for representing and acting on behalf of the user group as it relates to the maintenance and management of records/documents. Utilizes standard software to perform maintenance of files, archiving etc.