This company has a close-knit team of 25 staff in total and a team of three Quantity Surveyors including a director. You’ll gain exposure on delivering complex commercial construction projects up to the value of $15 million with the majority of that repeat, negotiated work. It’s fair to say they create strong relationships with their clients with healthy profit margins.
They promote having a dynamic and personable company culture where a sense of humour is required. With a social club that has someone different taking the lead each event they get up to some awesome activities, previous examples consist of corporate box tickets at the Hurricanes game and T20 cricket match as well as a group fishing trip.
Within this role we’re seeking someone who can hit the ground running with subcontractor payments, measuring (where appropriate), processing pricing claims, and processing variations.
Other key attributes we’re seeking are:
- A minimum of 3 years within a similar role for a main contractor
- A Quantity Surveying degree or a similar qualification
- An outgoing personality and ability to build quality, long-lasting relationships with management, other staff members and clients
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Current living and working rights for New Zealand
Apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 0275591570 for a confidential conversation.