Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen for an Order Management Coordinator to support logistics solutions for a Fortune500 company and global giant in the power/energy sector.
Working in the Victorian office, located in South East Melbourne, you will be working on a choice of integration and distribution solutions.
As the Order Management Coordinator, you will be liaising with multi-discipline teams and oversee the various phases of company product lines, working on:
- Maintaining order ETA's, part availability
- Maintaining master data, delivery schedules
- Processing customer orders in SAP
- Stock-and-order status
To be considered you must demonstrate:
- 3+ years Order Management proven experience
- Experience with SAP and order processes
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant industry experience in Australia, and skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent for a confidential discussion about the location and other information.