Job DescriptionAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' SAS/Instrument group within the department Instrument, SAS, Electrical and Telecom based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified engineers. The engineers contribute in all phases of the projects, from front end studies to detail design and fabrication support.
We are now looking for a Senior SAS Engineer, work preparation for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Instrument Engineer in Maintenance, Modification and operations in AkerSolutions Stavanger
- Participation in study group
- Concept development work and detail engineering
- Specify and prepare documentation, update Time and SAP with new tag and documentation
- Specification and follow up instrument P.O`s
- Prepare layout, termination and loop dwg`s
- Input to jobcards and preparation of MTO`s
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Experienced SAS-engineer; SCD, Cause & Effect, ESD, PSD etc.
- Professional interest in following development in technology and improving work methods
- Good comunication and cooperation skills
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently
- Software Skills -SAP, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities