Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Technical Safety department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified Technical Safety Engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
We are now looking for a Safety and Environment Engineer, work preparation for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform general Technical Safety and Working Environment evaluations in various M&M projects.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2years relevant experience
- In-debt knowledge of Norsok S-001
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in teams
- Have good multidiscipline understanding
- Software Skills: TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities