Job DescriptionAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' SAS/Instrument group within the department Instrument, SAS, Electrical and Telecom based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified engineers. The engineers contribute in all phases of the projects, from front end studies to detail design and fabrication support.
We are now looking for Senior Instrument Engineer follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Instrument Engineers in Maintenance, Modifications and Operations
- Participation in study group, concept development work and detail engineering
- Specify and prepare new and update existing layout
- Termination and loop design
- Update Time and TIM/ Workmate with new tag and documentation
- Specify, prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument packages
- Prepare job card- prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item
- Offshore and onshore field survey
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Professional interest in following developments in technology and improving work methods
- Good communication- and cooperation skills
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Good knowledge with hydraulic & pneumatic system
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities