A leading Manufacturer of heavy industrial products are currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their site in Bedfordshire.
You would be working for a business that prides themselves on their world class production and engineering and who are continuing to grow and invest in their business.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Maintenance and repairing of heavy plant and equipment
- Pre-planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Maintenance and repair of onsite equipment
- Welding and fabrication
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Fitter or Engineer
- Planned maintenance skills
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, conveyors and pneumatics
- Heavy Plant and equipment
- Welding and Fabrication
- £30,000 - £35,000
Mechanical, Maintenance, Engineering, Support, Fault Finding, Isolators, Welding, Fabrication, Hydraulics, Motors, Drives, Pneumatics