Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Process department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified Process engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We are now looking for Senior Process Engineer for temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Wells and other modification projects
- Process simulations
- Concept development
- Generate process documentation
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge to flow assurance/dynamic simulations and flare design
- Experience from Norwegian oil and gas
- Good knowledge of NORSOK
- Benefit with experience from Well hook-up jobs
- Software Skills - TIME, HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer and Olga PVTSim
- Good knowledge of both Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities