Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a SAP PM Specialist Engineer, for a temporary position, in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The main responsibility is to customize, test and implement the PM module in SAP S4 Hana according to the client requirements. Specification of new SAP functionality and follow-up of implementation, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Prepare training materials and Participate in training of new users
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- SAP Plant Maintenance super-user
- Higher technical education, B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within engineering and/or operation support
- Good knowledge of maintenance engineering and work management processes
- Good cooperation skills (team player)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Software Skills: SAP PM
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities