Job DescriptionAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for Senior Maintenance Engineers to follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Growing team with various responsibilities within Reliability & Maintenance management
- Responsible to ensure that the maintenance deliveries are of high quality and according to project specification, and are expected to continuously working to improve how we work
- Perform criticality analysis and risk based inspection (RBI)
- Develop/establish a maintenance program
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experienced reliability and Maintenance Management, Operations Management or similar
- Experience within Maintenance and Operations management that includes: Data collection from CMMS, technical documentation and analysis (SIL, RAM and Risk Analysis)
- Criticality analysis (including functional hierarchy)
- Maintenance analysis such as FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis), RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), RBI (Risk Based Inspection)
- Development of preventive maintenance program (including writing of maintenance procedures)
- Maintenance System Implementation in CMMS
- Good knowledge of governing procedures from the major operators in Norway
- Experience from maintenance standardization and optimization projects
- Experience within technical barrier management and maintenance.
- Experience within one or several areas listed below will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience from working offshore or as a part of an operation team
- SPIR evaluation
- RAM analysis
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) analysis
- LOPA(Layer of Protection Analysis)
- Software skills; SAP, Workmate
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities