Job DescriptionAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for an Analysis Engineer, for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepare and discuss solutions for design changes and reinforcements
- Prepare and discuss method and installation issues with engeneering and yard
- Use PDMS model in order to collect information for calculations/analysis
- Perform detail design calculations/analysis of new and of existing structures
- Prepare design reports
- Prepare installation descriptions of new structures
- Discipline Responsibility
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experience from offshore modification projects
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Able to do hand calculations
- Good knowledge of Sesam Genie, USFOS and Staad Pro
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Good cooperation skills, social competency and interest in teamwork
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities