|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duane|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 15:17|
• Supervise subcontracted studies and provides support to other packages with the support of HQ specialists.
• Ensure that overall electrical system design meet the Company requirements, applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
• Participate to engineering studies related to interface with instrumentation, rotating and process disciplines during the FEED.
• Communicates and applies the HSE policies and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
• Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
• Supervises the electrical system studies carried out during the FEED, and ensures that they are carried out within the given deadlines.
• Organize with its counterpart discipline weekly meetings and report highlights to its management with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
• Participate to internal engineering weekly meetings.
• Ensures through efficient revisions and comments of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
• Guides FEED Contractor main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval.
• Participates actively to proper interface management with instrumentation, rotating and process studies carried out during the FEED.
• Review and comment the technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Process, safety, rotating machines ... as well as project procedures, if required.
• Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor.
• Participate actively to the interface management with the national electrical power supplier to ensure the technical reliability of the power supply and proposes specific studies/audit to tackle technical uncertainties.
• Participate actively in close collaboration with FEED contractor to the e-Hazop to be performed during the FEED.
• Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
• Contributes to the constructability study.
• Participates to audits of pre-qualified suppliers of materials and equipment related to its discipline.
• Interacted with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
• Participates to projects workshops and company audits in term of preparation and findings closure.
• Ensure the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
• Participates to the Scope Of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any.
- Engineer specialized in electrical system studies with over 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas.
- The candidate must also have good knowledge of instrumentation system design and rotating engineering.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or similar.
- The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Experience in Onshore plant and particular LNG Plant is preferred.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Generator Electrical Engineer
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Electrical Engineer II/III
San Ramon, United States
$125000 per annum
Electrical / Electronic Engineer - Relocation Available
Electrical & Instrumention Technician/Lead
Senior Electrical Designer
Long Beach, United States
$50 - $60 per hour