- Australian working rights.
- 3- 10 years subsea Oil & Gas knowledge and experience.
- Strong preference towards candidates with Well Intervention and/or Electro Hydraulics technology experience.
- Workshop and offshore experience required.
- Any experience on BOP (blow out preventers), Choke/Kill Manifolds, Drill Strings, etc. would be advantageous.
- Participates in the job preparation process in accordance to client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paperwork and job reports.
- Communicates on a daily basis with Supervisor & Field Service Manager.
- Liaises with the client on location and assists in trouble shooting.
- Organizes equipment logistics from and to the rig.