Job DescriptionSAP Technical Data Lead – 10 months Contract – North West
Technical Data Lead Essential:- Over 10 years experience of SAP Data Migration as a Lead, working on large SAP Projects.
SAP Technical Data Lead Responsibilities:
- Working with all stream across the Programme to ensure control, governance and visibility
- SAP Technical Data Lead to oversee the translation of business rules into extraction routines
- Ensure transformation logic is reflected in technical solution
- Manage and co-ordinate the technical validation of objects including definition and delivery of all reconciliation reports etc.
- Produce and manage the approach to all aspects of data migration dress rehearsals and mock cut-overs
- Liaise with the Business Data Lead to ensure that all data cleansing requirements are included in cleansing plans
- Ensure reports are built to support cleansing governance
- Manage and align all resources required for data migration dress rehearsals and plans
- Liaise with the cut-over lead in production of the cut-over plan.
SAP Technical Data Lead – 10 months Contract – North West
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK