This is an opportunity to join not just the UK’s but one of the world’s leading Industrial control, pneumatic and Applied Automation companies. An engineering driven business that design and develop over 30,000 products supplying expert solutions to various industries.
My client is looking for a Business Development manager who will operate in a hybrid role developing new clients while managing existing accounts. The main function of this role is to win new business while maintain existing customers, maximising and securing the profitable sales of my client’s products and services.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, good earning potential and be joining a world leader in an exciting sector. The right person can work from home but ideally will be based between the Midlands down to Bristol; you should expect travel across the UK. Being easily accessible to my clients Northampton site will put the right person in a position to succeed and perform to the highest level.
- Winning new clients and new business while managing an existing client base
- To achieve all targets and objectives in accordance to approves business plan
- Provide detailed sales projections based on knowledge, data and the marketplace
- Achieve and exceed all sales and growth targets
- Understand and become expert within all areas of the company’s products and services
- Previous experience winning new logo new business
- Experienced dealing with Electric Automation, PLC and Controls
- Experience dealing with clients in the Food & Packaging industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of industrial automation products and services
- Excellent team selling skills and experienced dealing with all level of customers
- Clean driving license
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Prior experience in the supply of automation systems
- Strong customer facing skills – Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Operated previously in a Relationship Development role around Industrial Automation
- £40K - £45k basic salary
- £12k bonus – based on KPI’s and activity (paid monthly)
- Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile
- Paid holiday