Lean Process Improvement Expert
|Job Title:||Lean Process Improvement Expert|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 11:12|
Company processes are often known to be inefficient but streamlining the operations often requires a fresh set of qualified eyes. My client, an award winning Biotechnology Company focused on molecular biology and genetics, is currently seeking the expertise of a Lean Process Improvement Expert to further enhance their output as a business.
Lean Process Improvement Expert Key Responsibilities:
• Continually assess, review and develop the Processing function considering business needs
• Proactively problem solve to ensure customer SLA’s and Quality standards are met
• Ensure the processing team achieve if not exceed targets in all areas in line with SLA’s and quality standards
• Analyse the processes to identify weak points in the system, effectively root cause these issues and proactively propose appropriate solutions
• Ensure professional and appropriate leadership, coaching company managers to adopt a lean mind-set to continually improve the efficiency and productivity of the function
• Manage resource levels effectively in line with salary to sales budget to ensure correct staffing levels for required targets
• Proactively assess, propose, manage and develop continuous improvement projects and activities
• Create and develop ‘Best Practice’ processing procedures to be implemented group wide
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
• Compile relevant reports in a proactive, timely, accurate and professional manner
Lean Process Improvement Expert Key Requirements:
• Formal Lean Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation and CI / Lean / 6 Sigma experience.
• Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions, preferably in the pharma/biotech industry.
• Experience of continuous improvement and analytical experience gained from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
• Process Improvements.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to smoothly integrate into existing operations/teams.
• Knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
• Working within a management system successfully audited to comply with ISO qualifications.
This position as a Lean Process Improvement Expert is available immediately and offers the right individual an unparalleled platform for career growth and experience with an incredibly exciting company.
If you possess the necessary requirements, please call Charles on 01619427163
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's