Job DescriptionRole: Military Liaison Officer / Security Advisor x2
Duration: 12 months rolling
Provides security support to facilities and projects or support to key Global Security processes (e.g. intel, personnel and executive protection, technical security, business support).
Global Security Advisor should have core expertise in security operations, intelligence, personnel and executive protection, technical security and/or business support while interfacing and building relationships within Global Security and with other internal customers (e.g., business lines, Global Real Estate & Facilities (GREF) ) and internal partners (e.g., P&GA (Public & Government Affairs), nformation Technology (EMIT) Procurements, Law, Medical and Occupational Health (MOH)) to meet business needs.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide assistance to corporate departments in other types of investigations (audit, HR)
• Participate in Executive Protection
• Develop security procedures and implementation plans for technical security projects
• Develop and lead security specific training • Support the company's Emergency response team
• Create and drive proactive solutions with ethics, diversity and reputation of the company in mind
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College level education or equivalent
• 20+ years of relevant years of experience in Security
• Work in a complex organization
• Communicate and present to a wide range of audiences
• Exercise critical thinking
• Influence and lead others in the absence of having a direct line of authority
• Strictly maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
• Proficiently use Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools
Military Liaison Officer
• Former Military – preferably officer
• Help coordinate daily escort team tasks
• Liaison with military for daily tasks
• Liaise with senior and field commanders in the execution of the tasks.