Document Control Specialist
|Job Title:||Document Control Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kyleigh Semmens|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 23:30|
Develop and maintain a comprehensive Document Controls Program using Project Wise as the database for all documents to be retained. Provide program management support and interface with employees at various levels of the organization.
• Responsible for managing, storing, organizing and tracking project related documents for major expansion projects.
• Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level.
• Ensure adherence to record retention policies and document lifecycle procedures
• Ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner, and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
• Receive and process various documents such as Requests for Information (RFI's), ECN’s (Engineering Change Notices), and track the requests
• Process outgoing documents/responses and maintain a tracking system
• Responsible for training employees on the Document Controls Program process and procedures
• Assist with file migrations and audits as needed.
• Perform administrative tasks as needed.
• Previous experience (5 years minimum) working in construction industry, with direct involvement in document controls
• Post-secondary education in related technical discipline
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication methods to build interpersonal relationships with internal and external business partners.
• Able to write technical process and procedure documents.
• Able to work with other employees to develop and continuously improve the document controls program.
• Excellent analytical skills to assess business problems and help organization management to move toward a desired future state.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills including the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
NICE TO HAVES:
• Previous experience with ProjectWise would be considered a strong asset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Document Control Specialist
Fort Mc Murray, Canada
Kermit, United States
Cost Control Manager
Competitive salary plus benefits
Senior Weight Control Engineer
Supplier Quality Control Engineer
$12000 per annum