In a newly created position for the business, a privately owned Top Tier COMAH, fine chemical manufacturer are currently looking to identify an innovative and technically astute, senior process engineer, to lead capital project initiatives for the site.
The company is driven by efficiency growth, defined through specific projects and therefore by the technical competency of the lead engineers driving improvements. The team are encouraged and given the autonomy to establish and take forward their own initiatives, so this role lends itself to an innovative and dynamic, experienced chemical engineer, working in a project environment, applying an innovative approach to plant design.
As such, you will have a track record of providing process engineering expertise on projects within a fine chemical environment, including areas such as agriculture or pharmaceuticals where batch processing is the norm.
While site experience is preferred, backgrounds within project consultancies could be of interest providing there is a track-record of implementing projects on live chemical plants.
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineering background
- Substantial industrial experience gained in a fine chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience of small production scale organic distillation
- Demonstrable experience managing a number of concurrent projects at once
- Relevant experience on similar Top Tier COMAH sites
- Chartered Chemical Engineer status
- Experience in managing small projects
- Management of contractors
- Excellent Salary
- Direct Contribution Stakeholder Pension
- Bonus based on personal performance