A new and exciting role has arisen for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global healthcare company who specialise in the development of innovate oncology treatments. This is a new position due to company growth and will involve oversight and management of clinical operations.
Clinical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage clinical research projects and ensure all managed processes are compliant with internal SOPs and external regulations.
- Evaluation,selection and inspection of CROs and vendors
- Ensuring clinical research projects comply with GCP and other regulations
- Management of clinical project timelines, budgets and deliverables
- Review and approval of clinical study documentation
- Presenting at investigator, monitor and study meetings where appropriate
- Degree or equivalent in a Scientific or Healthcare related subject
- Several years experience in clinical development in the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Medical Device industry
- Experience working across Phases I-IV
- Experience in a clinical operations or coordination
- Experience in oncology is desirable