NES are working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company currently seeking an Analytical Chemist to join their state of the art facility in Hertfordshire. Are you interested in the opportunity take on increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company and progress your career?
- Method Development & Analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products following GMP compliance
- Writing and updating SOPs
- Maintaining and calibrating analytical laboratory equipment
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Experience in an analytical Laboratory and with a range of analytical techniques
- Experience with HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES will be in touch with all relevant applicants.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry, Quality Control, HPLC, GC, UV, IR, GMP