Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, with a company that will support your development?
Based at their site in Leek, our client has an opportunity within their engineering team for a site mechanical engineer to take the lead role for all mechanical project specifications and design from cradle to grave.
Due to high demand and expansion our client is looking for a degree qualified engineer to come on board and take an innovative approach to the design of the plant, and identifying the best practical solutions in a cost effective manner. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with a track record of delivery.
We are looking for a candidate with proven ability to identify opportunities for improvements, you will ideally have 3D CAD qualifications. It is important to our client that you have the ability to identify and implement innovative solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Take lead of mechanical projects on site, from design, procurement through to commissioning.
- Work as part of a dedicated project team as the mechanical specialist in the team.
- Provide appropriate expertise where appropriate.
- Ensure the training and support of the engineering team to deliver against COMAH legislation.
- Ensure that safety process and procedures are followed at all times.
- Champion technical innovation.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Aspiring MIMechE
- 3D CAD modelling experience
- Experience in a fine chemical manufacturing plant
- 10 years relevant experience