Clinical Research Associate I/II
|Job Title:||Clinical Research Associate I/II|
|Location:||South Yarra, Australia|
|Salary:||$95000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Super +Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Faiza Khan|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 03:19|
If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
About The Company:
· Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
· Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
· Multiple Awards winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What’s in For YOU!
CRA is offered the unique opportunity to be involved at every stage of the drug development process by providing unrivalled support to our customers.
· National assignments with average of 2 protocols
· Competitive travel bonus
· No metric for minimum required days on site per month
· Home office furniture allowance, mobile phone and hotspot for internet access anywhere
· In-house travel agents, reimbursement for airline club, TSA pre-check, and automatic enrolment in AAA.
· Opportunity for CRA leadership positions – Lead CRA, CRA Manager
· Many additional perks unmatched by other CROs!
· Conduct feasibility, pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites, mainly phase 1 to 3 and within all available therapeutic areas;
· Perform source document verification and case report form review;
· Perform regulatory document review;
· Conduct study drug inventory;
· Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
· Assess patient recruitment and retention.
Individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role and comes in with at least 1 year independent monitoring experience.
If you want an exciting career where you use your medical or health background and education, travel extensively and are instrumental in the clinical trials process, this could be the opportunity for you.
You can share your resume at faiza.khan @ nesgt .com OR for a detailed chat dial in 02-96968008(Contact person Faiza Khan).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Research Associate II/III
$80000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: Car+Super
Clinical Research Associate
New Zealand, New Zealand
$100000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Benefits
Senior Clinical Research Associate -SCRA-Auckland NZ
Auckland, New Zealand
$110000 per annum, Benefits: Car+Benefits
Clinical Research Coordinator
Clinical Research Associate/CRA
New South Wales, Australia
$90000 per annum, Benefits: Car +Benefits