|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 15:55|
• Responsible for geoscience related database management.
• Provides computer-assisted geologic support to G&RE staff.
• Generates and interprets maps to assist with evaluations.
• Tracks and reports progress of 3rd party drilling and completion activity.
• Assists the asset planning coordinator with projecting 3rd party activity levels.
• Serves as a liaison between the asset team and various industry partners in order to obtain requested geologic and engineering data associated with 3rd party wells.
• Manages petrophysical, geochemical, core, cuttings and fluid data in an active development play.
• Creates and maintains databases for geochemical and petrophysical data.
• Maps geochemical and petrophysical attributes across the play.
• Makes QC’d and processed data readily available to end-users.
• Liaises with other support teams to update development team maps.
• Acts as a go-to resource for spatial analyses that are required by team members.
• Creates and maintain geoscience, engineering and industry activity maps in ArcGIS.
• Updates well performance data in ArcGIS for existing and planned wells on a routine basis.
• Acts as a DSM coordinator and support for the team.
• Coordinates submittal of hard copy of well logs for digitizing and rasterizing.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience .
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
• Recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Performs major accountabilities.
• Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's