The Commissioning Superintendent will be responsible for supervising project deliverables onsite.
- Will supervise and manage an onsite project start up.
- Responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning and final operations of client project
- Will be responsible for planning and coordinating site execution with construction group
- Track and report to the commissioning and start up schedule status
- 8 years’ experience in commissioning of large petrochemical or related facilities
- 5 years’ experience supervising commissioning
- Technical School or College with emphasis on field execution
- Standard MS Office software (ie: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Working knowledge of OSHA and Plant Safety Guidelines
- Verifiable experience, self starter, good leadership and communication skills
- 10 years' in a petrochemical facility with construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and operation experience.
- Experience in home office for completing all contractual deliverables schedules and planning to support site execution in parallel with construction
- Good understanding of parallel completions with construction
- Experience in project management
- Experience in LNG operations