About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and capable Maintenance Planner, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available on a 4:3 roster, on a contract to permanent basis.
- Organizing all weekly maintenance and shutdown plans across two processing facilities.
- Coordinating with teams, supervisors and coordinators to plan and implement weekly maintenance strategies.
- Ensuring maintenance strategies for both processing facilities are achieved.
- Managing equipment availability and reliability problems.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation across all day to day activities.
- Planning scheduled mandatory inspections and ensuring that they are completed during operation and shutdowns.
- Reviewing overall performance and create action plans to achieve improvement.
- Multiple years experience in a planning role - Ideally within a Fixed Plant Maintenance setting.
- A sound familiarity with maintenance management systems- Ideally PDS or SAP
- A thorough understanding of large scale maintenance and production – Ideally with continuous processing plants.
- Effective communication skills – Both Verbal and Written
- Proven ability to work within a team to achieve challenging objectives.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A Mechanical/Belt Splicing trade qualification or similar.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With an excellent culture and great work life balance, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.