- Generation of all commissioning test plans, procedures and associated documentation.
- Interface coordination with all involved disciplines (Engineering, Projects & Commissioning)
- Identify opportunities, risks and deviations
- Direct reporting to Commissioning Management
- Creation of a standard format for all test protocols ensuring all relevant data is attached.
- Able to quickly assimilate changes into the testing protocol and link into commissioning check lists.
- Commitment to identify, analyze and propose solutions to problems in a constructive and positive manner, suggesting corrective measures
- Experience in technical document writing within an EPC environment to enable delivery to the end client
- Ability to use technical documents such as P&ID’s, Heat and mass balances and instrument data sheets.
- A proven history of working with multiple engineering disciplines.
- Document Control / Project Information management working knowledge in EPC / EPMC / PMC environment
- Engineering Degree qualification
- Experience within the Cryogenic Industrial Gases industry.
- Experience in technical writing or procedure writing
Document Writer, Document Writing, Technical Document, Technical Author, EPC Document Writer, EPC Technical Author, Technical Writing, Procedure Writing, P&ID’s, Cryogenic Industrial Gases, EPC, EPMC, PMC