Principal Project Planner - contract
|Job Title:||Principal Project Planner - contract|
|Salary:||£60 - £65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Charlwood|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 10:36|
The Senior Project Planner is responsible for the provision of an accurate and effective planning service for all nominated project(s) including:
· The day to day supervision, discipline, control and support for all planning staff within the project group.
· As required, in association with the Project Manager, develop level 2 Project Schedule to support the estimate for Gate Reviews.
· Determine resources requirements for the execution of each phase of the projects in accordance with the project specific budget.
· Ensuring the seamless interface for activity progress reporting and forecasting of schedules and costs and standardised forms of planning reporting for Client
· Proactively forecast, trend and analyse construction schedule activities using EVA techniques and all other available data.
· Develop project specific schedules that clearly identify the project processes and linking of activities as required for multi-functional project team interfaces.
· Maintain communications and dialogue with other Project Control personnel (cost controllers, document controllers, estimators) to help ensure excellence in delivery of Project Control function.
· Providing the Project Manager with complete and accurate planning schedule(s), capable of providing, on a routine basis, Critical path analysis and EVA data by individual Project.
· Provide the project with a complete and accurate Project Planning service.
· Review all appropriate engineering, procurement, manufacturing and site construction project schedules and advise the Project Manager of variances to baseline.
· Identify Schedule variances as early as possible, report issues to the Project Manager and develop mitigation strategies.
Provide training and support to all junior planers and PCA apprentices where assigned
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Principal Analytical Scientist
Craigavon, Northern Ireland
$55000 - $60000 per annum
Clinical Project Manager
$120000 - $1250000 per annum, Benefits: Super
Clinical Project Manager - Home Based
$115000 - $125000 per annum
Electrical & Instrument Maintenance Technician
£45000 per annum