Essential:- Qlikview, Data Analysis, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SAP, Qlikview Extranet Server, Excel, vlookup, concatenation, countif and sumif. Oracle Database, PL/SQL
My client is looking to bring on board an experienced Qlikview Developer who will drive forward the maintenance and development of new Qlikview development.
Qlikview Developer Key Responsibilities
You will be expected to take a leading role in the development of the Qlikview environment managing both the front end (Objects) and back end (Scripting, QVD, Server Console)
Qlikview Developer ideally will have the following experience
- Experienced data analyst (5 years) developing KPI reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid hands on technical experience (Min 2 Years) using Qlikview on a full-time basis.
- Design, build and test QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements.
- Hand on experience with integrating Qlikview with Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS) would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and Qlikview SAP Connector would be preferable.
- Experience using QES (Qlikview Extranet Server) and Qlikview's security features including section access would be desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills. Confident in the use Excel's tools to mass identify or manipulate data e.g. vlookup, concatenation, countif, sumif, if statements etc.
- A University graduate, preferably in a Statistical, Economics or Computer Science discipline.
- Creative ability to take a basic customer requirement and develop a reporting mechanism to fit the business need.
Advanced Excel knowledge
Qlikview development (2 Years+)
Experience working with databases preferable (Access, SQL Server or MySQL)
Experience using SAP would be preferable
Mathematics A Level preferable (minimum GCSE C Grade or above)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Qlikview Developer – Perm – Basingstoke