A new role has come available for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry to join an exciting and expanding Pharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire area. Do you have experience in the development of HPLC methods for the analysis of APIs and are interested in progressing your career?
Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemist Responsibilities
- Method Development & Analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products following GMP compliance
- Writing and updating SOPs
- Maintaining and calibrating analytical laboratory equipment
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Experience in an analytical Laboratory and with a range of analytical techniques
- Experience with HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry, Quality Control, HPLC, GC, UV, IR, GMP, API, Finished Product, Intermediate, Method Development, Method Validation, Method Transfer, Pharmaceutical