A new role has come available for a Scientist, Analytical Chemistry to join an exciting and expanding Pharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire area. Do you have experience in the analysis of pharmaceuticals by HPLC and are interested in progressing your career?
Scientist, Analytical Chemist Responsibilities
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products following GMP compliance
- Writing and updating SOPs
- Maintaining and calibrating analytical laboratory equipment
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Experience in an analytical Laboratory and with a range of analytical techniques
- Experience with HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry, Quality Control, HPLC, GC, UV, IR, GMP, API, Finished Product, Intermediate, Method Development, Method Validation, Method Transfer, Pharmaceutical