The cost estimator generates estimates for projects based on case scenario as well as alternate scenario developed during various project stages.
- Develop estimates to support generation of budget planning
- Generate estimates for projects ranging from 250K to 20MM
- Developing a complete estimate including ( Engineering , equipment , materials and bulks , construction and commissioning )
- Estimator will be responsible for benchmarking efforts for project and to benchmark projects estimates against other industry projects
- Utilize estimates to track project cost performance and procurement savings
- Perform fair cost estimates and participate in the negotiations of contractor's bids and change request proposals
- Develop and maintain the corporation's estimating and historical cost database
- Lead risk assessment analysis for capital project execution prior to funding authorization
- Develop and maintain tracking metrics for projects to identify best practices to reduce the cost of future installations.
- Minimum BA/BS and 10 years of experience
- Experience in working on Brown Field projects , Debottlenecking
- Good knowledge of AACE and International recommended practices for cost estimating
- Must be detailed and accurate
- Ability to multi task and prepare multiple estimates at same time
- Good communicator with ability to prepare presentation and communicate cost estimate details to project sponsors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access , Word, Power Point .
Job Reference #107141