|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 17:38|
• Setting Quality requirements for company to add in contract.
• Review Quality System, Certifications, Personal qualification
• Review and accept project quality documents such ITP, WPS/PQR, PWHT, Procedure, NDE, procedure and personal Certifications, MTR, Coating, and insulation procedure, MUD and data book Hydro and, pneumatic test procedure, ....
• Review Third Party Inspection company qualification and assigning to project
• Review NDE personnel qualification and assigning to project
• Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and maintain NCR log
• Review and accept Turnover documents.
• Audit Project phases to make sure all elements of (Project Management Program) PRM
• Engineering Degree ( Metallurgy, Mechanical)
• 7-10 years relevant work experiences
• Professional designation (such as PEng, CQE, CQM and PMP preferred)
• Practical knowledge of Project Quality Management in a manufacturing environment is required
• Competent to review Welding and Non-Destructive testing procedures
• Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO 19011, API Q1
• Knowledge in ( ASME IX,V, VI,VIII, B31.1, B31.3), (API 610,579, 650), ( CSA Z662, Z245, W47.1, W59) and ( NACE MR0175)
• General Project knowledge environment is required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's