NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a major oil and gas producer company, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer based in Calgary, AB.
• Mange project total cost and includes cost control
• estimating, forecasting and budgeting.
• Apply scientific principles and techniques to budget and plan for investment projects and monitor costs throughout the project lifecycle
• The cost engineer will work to get the best balance between cost to the client, quality and timely completion of the project
- Engineering Degree
- 10+ years relevant work experiences
- Professional designation
- Sound judgment supported by excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized, self-directed work habits with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work with large amounts of data
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player and a decision maker